Selling My Set Attacker Max [Penang Area]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selling My Set Attacker Max [Penang Area]

Post  zerrixx on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:41 pm

For Those Who interesting with my items pls Contact me [0174158924] or [0175737181]= [Penang Area]
Set Attacker Max=Sword 220str 4kDmg 4kHit 4kCritical | Arm Attacker 230str 4.2kDmg 4.1kHit 4kCritical
Armour 165con 4.2kDef 58kHp | Helm Dark Con 2kDef 2kCritical

zerrixx

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

T> Life Off Set..Max.

Post  nightcrawler on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:04 pm

zerrixx wrote:For Those Who interesting with my items pls Contact me [0174158924] or [0175737181]= [Penang Area]
Set Attacker Max=Sword 220str 4kDmg 4kHit 4kCritical | Arm Attacker 230str 4.2kDmg 4.1kHit 4kCritical
Armour 165con 4.2kDef 58kHp | Helm Dark Con 2kDef 2kCritical

nightcrawler

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ang Skung Or May--HEM?

Post  nightcrawler on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:23 pm

nightcrawler wrote:
zerrixx wrote:For Those Who interesting with my items pls Contact me [0174158924] or [0175737181]= [Penang Area]
Set Attacker Max=Sword 220str 4kDmg 4kHit 4kCritical | Arm Attacker 230str 4.2kDmg 4.1kHit 4kCritical
Armour 165con 4.2kDef 58kHp | Helm Dark Con 2kDef 2kCritical

nightcrawler

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling My Set Attacker Max [Penang Area]

Post  CptKickers on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:12 pm

nightcrawler wrote:
nightcrawler wrote:
zerrixx wrote:For Those Who interesting with my items pls Contact me [0174158924] or [0175737181]= [Penang Area]
Set Attacker Max=
| Sword 220str 4kDmg 4kHit 4kCritical
| Arm Attacker 230str 4.2kDmg 4.1kHit 4kCritical
| Armour 165con 4.2kDef 58kHp
| Helm Dark Con 2kDef 2kCritical

much better Laughing
avatar
CptKickers

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 29
Location : Jitra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling My Set Attacker Max [Penang Area]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum